Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Adele and Sam Smith




Have you heard about this?  Apparently, if you listen to a song by Adele and slow it down, it sounds very much like Sam Smith!

Could they be the same person?  Have you ever seen them in the same room together?  Well, have you?   HA!  

Listen, I just wanted to share this here.  I think these conspiracy  theories are giggle-worthy.  I love Adele, I think she has the most gorgeous voice AND she is a songwriter and you know that puts her in a category that I truly admire.

I didn't care for the James Bond film where she did the theme song but I thought her song was wonderful... "Skyfall".  Best thing about the film to me!  (Funnily enough, Sam Smith did the next theme song for James Bond and sorry, but it was not as good as Adele's!)


Wishing I was at Covent Garden in London right now...even if it is nighttime!

20 comments:

  1. As conspiracy theories go, that's a good one! And I agree -- Adele's "Skyfall" was the much better song! I quite liked the movie too, all things considered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to keep up with these important stories for my readers!

      Delete
  2. I had not heard that rumor bu tit is a funny one. I love Adele, too. I think her music and songwriting capabilities are phenomenal! Have a great night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Adele so much! Remember my post where I showed you the TV show where she dropped in on Adele Impersonators in disguise? She was hilarious! xx

      Delete
  3. I liked Skyfall the movie and the song, the next movie and song not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James Bond used to be my favorite movies but the new ones, not so much!

      Delete
  4. Like you say, such conspiarcy theories are giggle-worthy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Anything that I find giggle-worthy I will try to pass along to you.

      Delete
  5. It's amazing the silly things people will say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always amazed at these kinds of things!

      Delete
  6. Adele is WAY prettier than he is. And I agree with you about Skyfall. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, not too much love for Sam Smith here! Sorry about that, Sam! :-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Ha! See my reply to the comment above!
      I had written about Sam Smith before. Tom Petty called him out on the fact that Sam's song "Stay With Me" was VERY MUCH like "I Won't Back Down". Ended up that Sam had to pay Tom Petty some money over it! Tom was good about it though, "These things happen" but hey, when they do, he quite rightly pointed it out.
      Please don't tell me you don't know Tom Petty! He is gone now but music lives forever.

      Delete
  8. Hi Kay! Have you seen this YouTube video of Adele?
    https://youtu.be/OHXjxWaQs9o

    I thought it was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I even did a post about it! I thought it was so funny and sweet, Adele was so good with the women who TRIED to sing like her!
      Thanks for leaving that YouTube link! Anyone reading this, I urge you to watch it!

      Delete
  9. Someone definitely has too much time on his hands...and too wild of an imagination! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made me laugh though and that is always a good thing! :-)

      Delete