Sunday, December 25, 2016

"Last Christmas"



Our son is spending a few days with us for Christmas and he brought us some songs that he had recorded, most of them he had written but one of them was a cover of "Last Christmas."  Today, we learned that George Michael died on Christmas day. 
You already know my admiration for singers/ songwriters.  
George Michael sang the lead for this song when he was with the group, Wham, and he was also the songwriter.
So many we have lost in the music world in 2016.
May he rest in peace.



5 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful song. I also like Careless Whispers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to his family. It's sad to lose a great talent, even sadder when it all happens at the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you got to spend Christmas with your son. To be honest I actually didn't hear about the passing of George Michael. Everyone was so busy talking about Carrie Fisher no one had time for George Michael I guess. He was a beautiful man who made some incredible music. He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very sad. So much good talent lost.

    ReplyDelete